Last night I had a dream wherein I was in the home of a very dear friend of mine and while I was there I saw a small typewritten piece of art that said:
It is no secert that I love going to the gym. And I love to stay fit. In fact, I have loved making exercise a part of my adult life so much that I have hired my good friend to be my personal trainer for a second time.
Everyone seems to think that pinterest is for foodies and designers. At least, that’s what I thought when I got started. But after I searched some topics relevant to me (ie business marketing), my world changed. So I decided to compile a list of all the things that you will do once you go down the PInterest Rabit Hole.
71 Things You Will Do Now That You Have a Pinterest Account
- You will document as you work
- You will set your assumptions aside
- You will use big surfaces
- You will use your intuition as a resource
- You will use post-it notes
- You will use white boards
- You will use 8x 10 printer paper as minture break out boards
- You will stack post-it notes
- You will eat healthy food.
- You will bring your chargers to work
- You will have stasks of Post-it Notes
- Your drawings will suck, but they get better
- You will have insight
- You will drink water
- You will waterfall stack post-it notes when they get too high
- You will listen to music
- You will clean u pafter yourself.
- You will get sleep (6+ hours is best)
- You will have sex with your lover
- You will go to the gym
- You will eat dinner that you cook. And it will be delicious.
- You will wake up early and slowly.
- You will eat breakfast
- You will drink coffee
- You will write in your personal journal
- You will show up for scrum (early is best)
- You will work from your work journal
- You will use a clipboard
- You will use timers
- You will stand and deliver
- you will be paitent with the internet connections
- You will finish befor you move on to the next task
- Tiers are no new propositions of value, they are additions of value to your OG proposition
- Using Matixes will provide insight
- You will keep your time commitments
- You will use the Business Model Canvas
- You will run your customer segments through the Value Proposition Canvas
- You will demonstrate what you know to others
- You will be instructed/\presented by people with big plans
- YOu will invest time in your family
- You will identify your most valued customer by the behavior you desire
- You will kanban
- You will sprint
- You will scrum
- You will wash your dishes
- You will stop working before 9pm
- You will keep making notes to get them off your mind
- You will drink lots and lots of water from a bottle of water you keep with you
- You will understand themes of work
- You will regularly evaluate the epics you are undergoing
- You will create user stories & you will imbue them with information
- You will discover known-knowns and you known-unknowns
- You will let intuition an passion fuel the creative force that you are as you pass through structured and logical processes.
- You will make lists
- You will put clients needs first
- You will input information regarding your calls in the base app after your call is over
- You will go on walks
- You will ask for help
- You will say thank you (by card in the mail is best)
- You will use contractors
- You will use pinterest
- You will use google
- You will read industry related magazines
- You will source all quoted material
- You will perform tasks
- You will go to social functions
- You will keep alcohol in the bottle
- You will tinker and toy
- You will have a logo
- You will send invoices
- You will schedule the blog posts you make
And the +1 thing you will do now?
You will pin before you leave.
Found a typewriter yesterday at the pawn shop. I’m often on the hunt for typewriters and adding this one to my collection was real sweet. Its the fourth one in my collection, and the eighth typewriter I’ve purchased.
It is a Sears typewriter, the model was made in Portugal, and its series is Chevron. I named it Thundertiger, the Typewriter of Tomorrow. Fun name for a fun colored typewriter. And the case that comes with it is cool too.
Took some of last night and today cleaning the typeset with rubbing alcohol and cuetips. There was some very old ink crusted on the characters and so I used a small copper brush to clear the gunk.
I also changed out the ribbon from the all black ribbon that came with it for the two toned ribbon I had lying around. It would seem like there is a measure of standardization when it comes to ribbons. The color change-over switch is a small wheel om the right hand side of the keyboard.
Anyway… Pretty cool typewriter, wouldn’t you agree?
Comments are welcome.
The Knot I Am
a poem by Alixander
written in 2016
I am godly.
I am awake.
I am light.
I am beliefs.
Not a believer.
I am beginnings.
I am mine.
I am alpha.
I am alive
I am love.
Not in love.
I am a knot.
I am tied up in the fabric of the universe.
And will be until I come undone.