I want to brag just a little bit, just humor me.
I have never posted this many times in a row for my blog before and I feel a lot of pride at this moment for overcoming the difficulties of travelling to new places and still writing for my audience. It is my earnest desire to continue writing daily for this blog, and I can’t wait to see where it takes us.
And as such, I would hope that any of the following titles might interest you.
As for me, I am going to the beach today.
Hasta luego, mi amigos!
- Conflict is inevitable, resolution is optional, or how to improve conflict resolution with your spouse
- Where I’ve been and what I’ve been up to
- Pain yields to innovation
- [Feature Friday] A poet and he knows it
- Reflection on down-time; or life with devices turned off
- Err on the side of being creative
- This morning I turned off my computer, you should too
- Slow Activities may lead to a a happier life, says my experience
- Today my son turned one
- [Friday Feature] RaduH’s Blog
- The moments in-between what’s past and next
Pingback: [Friday Feature] Introducing Friday Feature, a new series about our readership’s content | Alixander Court