It was a ton of fun to read this book. I learned a ton about my self and I highly recommend it to any one that would be interested in throwing off some of their baggage.
You can watch my video review below, and I have also included the 30 rules beneath the video:
The Thirty Rules for No More Mr. Nice Guy!
- If it frightens you, do it.
- Don’t settle. Every time you settle, you get exactly what you settled for.
- Put yourself first.
- No matter what happens, you will handle it.
- Whatever you do, do it 100%.
- If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got.
- You are the only person on this planet responsible for your needs, wants, and happiness.
- Ask for what you want.
- If what you are doing isn’t working, try something different.
- Be clear and direct.
- Learn to say “no.”
- Don’t make excuses.
- If you are an adult, you are old enough to make your own rules.
- Let people help you.
- Be honest with yourself.
- Do not let anyone treat you badly. No one. Ever.
- Remove yourself from a bad situation instead of waiting for the situation to change.
- Don’t tolerate the intolerable — ever.
- Stop blaming. Victims never succeed.
- Live with integrity. Decide what feels right to you, then do it.
- Accept the consequences of your actions.
- Be good to yourself.
- Think “abundance.”
- Face difficult situations and conflict head on.
- Don’t do anything in secret.
- Do it now.
- Be willing to let go of what you have so you can get what you want.
- Have fun. If you are not having fun, something is wrong.
- Give yourself room to fail. There are no mistakes, only learning experiences.
- Control is an illusion. Let go; let life happen.
What are some of your No More Mr. Nice Guy! rules for your self?
Pingback: Ten Thought Provoking Arguments for Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now – Alixander Court